Monday, August 23, 2010

Running Multiple weblogic Domains in a single server

Question :
How to run two domains simultaneously? I have one domain running on 7001. I want to run second domain on 7010. How can I achieve it?


Answer :
You need to ensure that no other port conflicts , not just ListenPort (SSL port as well) (e.g. if you run pointbase locally and if each domain is using a separate instance then the pointbase db shouldnt use the same port) - there is also a port specified (For i think debug ), that should also be different. Why are you doing this though?
 
See the below link for best solution :
This helped..
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/reconfiguring_pointbase_databases_on_weblogic

2 comments:

  1. I want to have 2 domains in the same weblogic instance say xxmm_1 and xxww_1. Could I have the same admin server and weblogic server shared between the 2 domains? Please have a look into my query. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 domain = 1 AdminServer = 1 AdminPort

    ReplyDelete